The Lord blessed us with another AMAZING Sunday!!! 102 people in attendance, the band was rocking, and Pastor Mark’s message on forgiveness was very challenging. Each week I cannot wait for Sunday to get here. We are only 20 weeks in and the growth of our church is phenomenal. Here are some more reasons to be PUMPED!
1. We have about 10-15 people attending our second Partnership Class this Sunday. It is not too late to sign up if you are interested in becoming a Partner with us. Click HERE if you would like to.
2. What about the drummer and his “beat box”? He can’t join us every week but we are looking into alternatives. It added so much to the Worship experience.
3. Please pray along with us about our future location. We have a place we like, now we just need clear direction from the Holy Spirit before making any decisions.
4. Easter preparations are underway. I can’t begin to tell you how awesome it is going to be. We will have two services at Pizza Inn, 9:15 and 11:15am. We will have plenty of room for kids and adults. Begin to invite your lost, unchurched, and dechurched friends. We will be equipping you with invite cards in the coming weeks. People are most likely to attend church on Easter and the gospel will be presented in a dynamic way.
Thank you again to all of our Partners, volunteers, and regular attendees who make 4 Points what it is. Something big is about to happen and it is because you guys are making Jesus famous in our community!
The Lord just continues to bless us and our church each week! He is so faithful. Each week it is so exciting to see who or what he will put in our path. Did you guys enjoy “Under Construction” as much as I did? It was so great to see how Nehemiah followed right along with our 4 Points Stance. The wall has been completed and it is time to get to work. Of course there will be opposition, that just means we are making a difference and people have to talk about it. So here are my 4 quick points:
1. Our first 4 Points United outreach event is this Saturday from 11am-1pm at the Woodwinds Apartments over near Furman. Check out our Facebook page for more information. Everyone is welcome, even if you didn’t sign up. There will be plenty to do and hopefully lots of kids to interact with.
2. This Sunday we will hear a special message on leadership from the book of Nehemiah. You will not want to miss it!
3. Our new series, “That’s What HE Said” begins on February 28th and will take us through Easter. It is going to be on the 7 phrases Jesus said while hanging on the cross. Each one is very significant in a different way. Invite your unchurched and dechurched friends. They will hear the Gospel presented each week, but especially on Easter. More details on what will be an incredible Easter service will be given in a couple of weeks. We are so pumped about what God is going to do that day.
4. As you all have heard us say, our focus at 4 Points is to have all cultures and ethnic groups represented in the same Worship service. We are going to start with the Hispanic population really soon. Do not hesitate to invite your Hispanic friends now. We will be implementing our translation solution this week or next so they are always welcome.
Thank you again to all of our faithful Partners, volunteers, attendees, and staff that make 4 Points the awesome body of Christ that it is!