What an INCREDIBLE week it has been for 4 Points Church! I am not going to give away the exciting news, I will save that for Pastor Mark on Sunday, but know that God has blessed us in multiple ways. This Sunday is going to be AWESOME so make sure you join us, and if you have never given us a try, this will be a great week to do it.
Here are some other nuggets:
1. Members have rights, Partners have responsibility. If you have not partnered with 4 Points what are you waiting for? Our next class will be held right after worship on October 7th in the auditorium. Sign up at Guest Services.
2. We are going to be throwing a Big Youth Only Blowout on October 7th at 6:00pm. Anyone in grades 6-12 is invited. We will have food, drinks, games, worship, and other fun things. Make plans to attend, have your teenager attend, and invite friends.
3. I just wanted to say thanks again to Chris Brank for leading worship for us this past Sunday.
4. Get plugged into a Connect 4 group. You can find a listing of them in the worship guide this Sunday. Pick a group then visit Guest Services to get plugged in. Community is where it’s at. I promise your relationship with Jesus will get deeper.
What a great crowd we had last Sunday. People are coming, you guys are inviting, and the spirit is moving. Let’s keep it up, we are going to reach the least, lost, and lonely with the Gospel of Jesus. With the crowds come logistical issues. One of them was the kids check in area. We solved that one by moving it to its own room. Another problem is parking. From this week out we are asking you to start parking in the rear if you are a regular attendee. The back entrance is just as welcoming as the front so don’t be scared.
I am so grateful to everyone that serves each week. You guys are the hands and feet of Jesus. Your welcoming smile opening the door or meeting a person at the car softened their heart so they could hear from Pastor Mark and the holy spirit could move. Love it!
What an INCREDIBLE day this past Sunday was! We saw 6 people move from death to life and 230 in attendance. Jesus showed up and blessed us in so many ways. I cannot begin to thank our staff and volunteers for all the hard work put in, it would not be possible without you.
A few quick notes:
1. This Sunday is baptism. It is going to be awesome as it is only the second time we have done this in our young church so there will be LOTS of people participating. It is not too late for anyone else to sign up also. Follow this link to let us know. http://4points.wufoo.com/forms/baptism-signup/
2. I just wanted to say a big “Thank You” to Micky for leading us in worship this past Sunday. It was awesome and you could feel the spirit moving. This week we will have another first time guest lead us in worship and I know that it will be great too.
3. Are you ready to serve at 4 Points? We need you to help us on Sunday mornings greeting, seating, parking, and helping with the 4Kids ministry. If you are interested visit Guest Services this Sunday and make plans to attend our next Partnership Class and we will get you plugged in.
4. Paul says in II Corinthians “ The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.  Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:6-7 ESV) I used to struggle with tithing. I knew it was necessary but I did not understand why. Then a few years ago I started giving cheerfully whatever God laid on my heart and the blessings began to flow. Sure, I still worry about my finances from time to time, but I always give to God first, and I have never missed a bill. God will provide.
I love my church and can’t wait for Sunday to get here! The Grand Opening is over but that doesn’t mean to stop inviting. Go and #tellsomebody what is going on here so they can experience the same life change you have!